||Дети со Спинальной Мышечной Атрофией
Children with SMA, Ukraine
|Добавлено: Сб Май 21, 2011 9:22 am Заголовок сообщения: 2011 год 2-й квартал Обзор продвижений
Spinal Muscular Atrophy - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011
Published By: Global Markets Direct
No. of Pages:50
Product Code:Global Markets Direct2628
Spinal Muscular Atrophy - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011
Global Markets Direct’s, 'Spinal Muscular Atrophy - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011', provides an overview of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy. 'Spinal Muscular Atrophy - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
- A review of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy pipeline on the basis of therapeutic class, route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Spinal Muscular Atrophy pipeline depth and focus of Spinal Muscular Atrophy therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 6
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Overview 7
Therapeutics Development 8
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Spinal Muscular Atrophy 8
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Therapeutics under Development by Companies 10
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 11
Mid Clinical Stage Products 12
Comparative Analysis 12
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 13
Comparative Analysis 13
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 14
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 15
Companies Involved in Spinal Muscular Atrophy Therapeutics Development 16
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 16
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 16
Repligen Corporation 17
Trophos SA 17
Nexgenix Pharmaceuticals, LLC 18
California Stem Cell, Inc. 18
Prosensa Therapeutics B.V. 19
Spinal Muscular Atrophy - Therapeutics Assessment 20
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 20
Assessment by Combination Products 21
Assessment by Route of Administration 22
Assessment by Molecule Type 24
Drug Profiles 26
RG3039 - Drug Profile 26
Product Description 26
Mechanism of Action 26
R&D Progress 26
Olesoxime - Drug Profile 27
Product Description 27
Mechanism of Action 27
R&D Progress 27
Tetracyclines for SMA - Drug Profile 29
Product Description 29
Mechanism of Action 29
R&D Progress 29
NXD30001 - Drug Profile 30
Product Description 30
Mechanism of Action 30
R&D Progress 30
Sodium Phenylbutyrate (NaPB) - Drug Profile 32
Product Description 32
Mechanism of Action 32
R&D Progress 32
Valproic Acid - Drug Profile 33
Product Description 33
Mechanism of Action 33
R&D Progress 33
Ang4 - Drug Profile 34
Product Description 34
Mechanism of Action 34
R&D Progress 34
Valproic acid + Levocarnitine - Drug Profile 35
Product Description 35
Mechanism of Action 35
R&D Progress 35
Somatotropin - Drug Profile 36
Product Description 36
Mechanism of Action 36
R&D Progress 36
Avodart - Drug Profile 37
Product Description 37
Mechanism of Action 37
R&D Progress 37
Leuprorelin - Drug Profile 38
Product Description 38
Mechanism of Action 38
R&D Progress 38
ISIS-SMNRx - Drug Profile 39
Product Description 39
Mechanism of Action 39
R&D Progress 39
MotorGraft - Drug Profile 40
Product Description 40
Mechanism of Action 40
R&D Progress 40
PRO105 - Drug Profile 41
Product Description 41
Mechanism of Action 41
R&D Progress 41
Depakote + Carnitor - Drug Profile 42
Product Description 42
Mechanism of Action 42
R&D Progress 42
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Therapeutics – Drug Profile Updates 43
Spinal Muscular Atrophy Therapeutics - Discontinued Products 45
Spinal Muscular Atrophy - Featured News 46
Feb 07, 2011: Motorgraft Clinical Trial For SMA Placed On FDA Clinical Hold 46
Dec 01, 2010: California Stem Cell Files IND To Start Phase I Clinical Trial In Spinal Muscular Atrophy 46
Oct 15, 2010: Trophos Initiates Pivotal Efficacy Study Of Olesoxime In Spinal Muscular Atrophy 46
Jan 02, 2010: Motorgraft Receives Orphan Drug Designation 47
Mar 12, 2009: Isis Pharmaceuticals Adds New Drug ISIS-SMNRx To Development Pipeline For The Treatment Of Spinal Muscular Atrophy 48
Secondary Research 49
Primary Research 49
Expert Panel Validation 50
Contact Us 50
Вы не можете начинать темы
Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах